Willing to take requests for armor and clothing modifications

Nephenee13

I'm getting pretty good at Blender Wrangling, at least when it comes to modifying existing meshes, so I'm up for taking some requests.

A few notes:

I primarily work with HGEC E-cup and DMRA, I'll convert basically anything to those, but if you want something converted to something else, I can't make as many promises.

There is a general limit to how much you can stretch an existing mesh without it completely ceasing to work right at all. Frequently addiing more poly's will help, but that can only do so much. So if you see this AA-cup armor that you'd just love to have as DMRA, I can tell you its probably not gonna happen, and you'd be better off asking the original creator to make a larger breasted version.

I will only work with female armor/clothing. Period.

Whatever you request must be able to be released, as in the creator has given full permission for use by others or they can easily be gotten in touch with.

I make no promises for when I can get these done, and whether or not I will do them will depend on a case by case basis.

By and large HGEC Boots and Gauntlets work fine with DMRA, shoes are iffier, and frequently need adjustment, gloves are hit and miss depending on how they are set up. I'm mostly concerned with Cuirass and Greaves (or shirts and skirts/pants, whatever).

If you have a specific request (ie: make it a lot skimpier) I can try to accomodate that as well, normally converting to a larger cup size will result in more skin showing, but if you want a lot more skin, let me know.

To check out my work, here is myDMRA conversion of the HGEC Bloodrayne armor.

Also, I will BBB stuff, the restrictions here are significantly less, well, restrictive, since its a pretty straightforward procedure. I'd honestly recommend learning to do it yourself, its the main reason I started doing these things after all. But if you have something you must have BBB'd, let me know.

Also, before making a request, check and see if it hasn't been done already. I'm not too interested in duplicating existing work.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should work with male clothing too. waaay to many female mods, and i feel uncomfortable playing with a female character. makes me feel, creepy. (yes i am straight btw lol) but if you could do male, you should do an armor based of ezios assassins creed armor. Yes yes, i know about the roadstokers assassin creed 2 armor but id like one that is closer. with the hood and everything.

you should work with male clothing too. waaay to many female mods, and i feel uncomfortable playing with a female character. makes me feel, creepy. (yes i am straight btw lol) but if you could do male, you should do an armor based of ezios assassins creed armor. Yes yes, i know about the roadstokers assassin creed 2 armor but id like one that is closer. with the hood and everything.

You seem to have missed the point of this thread. I am not creating new armor (for males or females) I am offering to modify existing armor sets to fit other body sizes.

And no, I will not start doing male stuff, because there is no real need (its all Robert's male) and...I have no interest in doing male stuff.

I have what I hope to be the perfect request for you. I have been looking for someone willing to convert the FLY iron armor to LightGUTS. The original iron mod can be found here. The curaiss does have questionable cup size, so if it is impossible to convert the top then no worries. However, if all else fails could you possibly convert the greaves to LightGUTS? I would be eternally grateful if you could do this conversion for me!

I have what I hope to be the perfect request for you. I have been looking for someone willing to convert the FLY iron armor to LightGUTS. The original iron mod can be found here. The curaiss does have questionable cup size, so if it is impossible to convert the top then no worries. However, if all else fails could you possibly convert the greaves to LightGUTS? I would be eternally grateful if you could do this conversion for me!

Hmm...Yuravica does good work, I've converted a few things for my own personal use. Never done anything with EBE or LightGUTS, but I'll give it a shot.

And done!

FLY LightGUTS BBB Iron Armor Replacer

And done!

FLY LightGUTS BBB Iron Armor Replacer

Beautiful. Well worth the kudos and endorsement (as soon as it lets me)! I have a couple more requests for LightGuts conversions if you are still interested? I'm very impressed thus far!

Ok, I found my next couple requests. All of these meshes come from Apachii's Godess Store, and I can provide the specific originals if needed so the entire mod doesn't have to be downloaded. Anyway, I'll go ahead and list them in the order I would most want them done so that not necessarily all of them have to be done (if you don't want to do all of them of course). All of the names I am listing are the names of the armor in game. Anyway here they are:

1. Combat G greaves exn Amu

2. Combat G panty Exnem

3. Athena chrome longboots

4. freya boots black

As you can tell I'm a little low on acceptable lowerbody lightGUTS items! Four may be asking too much, but one and two go together (although I would prefer they stay as separate meshes.

I also have only one more additional request, and feel free to say no! Is there anyway you could make the LightGUTS dairy air a bit more pronounced or round? It seems pretty small to me but maybe it is what goes best with the body in general... just let me know if you would be interested or not, you won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to give it a shot!

1. Combat G greaves exn Amu

2. Combat G panty Exnem

3. Athena chrome longboots

4. freya boots black

As you can tell I'm a little low on acceptable lowerbody lightGUTS items! Four may be asking too much, but one and two go together (although I would prefer they stay as separate meshes.

I'll have to take a look at them (no worries, I've long had the Goddess Store in my load order!) but it shouldn't be too hard.

Edit: Oh yeah, could you specify who sells those items so I can track them down faster?

I also have only one more additional request, and feel free to say no! Is there anyway you could make the LightGUTS dairy air a bit more pronounced or round? It seems pretty small to me but maybe it is what goes best with the body in general... just let me know if you would be interested or not, you won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to give it a shot!

On the other hand, this is definitely not something I'd want to mess with, and wouldn't help any existing LightGUTS armors

Edited by Nephenee13