Willing to take requests for armor and clothing modifications

Nephenee13

I'd love to get both Dark Seducer and Golden Saint armor that's properly broken up into separate parts, and HGEC compatible. I have 2 store mods installed that sell the armor split up, but they're for the vanilla body and look pretty bad if you try to equip any of their pieces(the waist is a total mess if you use a cuirass with an EBE greaves). Granted, a problem beyond just splitting them is how to add them to the game. I think maybe a store mod, or chest, would work, since just a replacer probably won't do it.

Like...which versions? The EVE HGEC ones?

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to break them up and stick them in a chest somewhere, at he very least.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to get both Dark Seducer and Golden Saint armor that's properly broken up into separate parts, and HGEC compatible. I have 2 store mods installed that sell the armor split up, but they're for the vanilla body and look pretty bad if you try to equip any of their pieces(the waist is a total mess if you use a cuirass with an EBE greaves). Granted, a problem beyond just splitting them is how to add them to the game. I think maybe a store mod, or chest, would work, since just a replacer probably won't do it.

Like...which versions? The EVE HGEC ones?

I mean, it shouldn't be too hard to break them up and stick them in a chest somewhere, at he very least.

The EVE version is pretty much perfect and it gives permissions.

I did consider trying this myself, but somehow I get the feeling I'd totally screw it up one way or another just because NIFskope's render window seems to not work right for me for some odd reason.

I did consider trying this myself, but somehow I get the feeling I'd totally screw it up one way or another just because NIFskope's render window seems to not work right for me for some odd reason.

Doing it in NIFSkope would be...fraught. It probably could be done, but is just asking for trouble. It'd be a snap in Blender though.

What the hell, I'll do it. May be a day or so since I'm finishing up something big tonight, and I actually have to use the CS for this, but it shouldn't be hard.

I would love to see some Final Fantasy XII stuff,everybody only make weapons,why not armors?

You're gonna have to take that up with people who actually make armor mods, as it stands now, I only modify things.

Also, I don't like much like FFXII, so I doubt I'd make any mods based on it anyway.

Thanks again.

And done!

This was my first time actually adding a new item to the game, so it was a good learning experience for me, so thanks for asking for this. There is, unfortunately, going to be notable clipping when combined with other armors, but there isn't much that can be done about that, since these armors weren't designed to be used as separated items.There is also a texturing glitch on the Golden Saint skirt that I couldn't work out, maybe I'll figure it out and upload a fix, since it affects the EVE original too.

And I got some better panties from Colourwheel.

Thanks again.

And done!

This was my first time actually adding a new item to the game, so it was a good learning experience for me, so thanks for asking for this. There is, unfortunately, going to be notable clipping when combined with other armors, but there isn't much that can be done about that, since these armors weren't designed to be used as separated items.There is also a texturing glitch on the Golden Saint skirt that I couldn't work out, maybe I'll figure it out and upload a fix, since it affects the EVE original too.

And I got some better panties from Colourwheel.

Just found it, and I like it. As for clipping issues, I suppose you could do what the Raven's Nest and Growlf's store mods did and offer 2 versions- 1 with the pauldrons attached to the cuirass, another with the pauldrons attached to the gauntlets. That way the pauldrons wouldn't interfere with certain gauntlet and clothing mods.

This is why I asked for the mod- the split up copies in those store mods aren't for the HGEC body and do really bad things when you try to use them. Growlf's/Raven on the left, yours on the right-

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/diosoth/saint_body.jpg

I did notice the Saint skirt issue but I wonder... the left is the separate skirt and cuirass, middle is your version of the combined full armor, and the left is the EVE stock full armor. I don't know which specific body you based this on but my EVE install is the e-cup EBE option. You did say the EVE version had this same issue, I wonder if it only affects certain body sets? Then again, the EVE armor has some clipping on the elbows, yours does not.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/diosoth/saint_skirt.jpg

edit: I decided to quick test this with HGEC TGND Roberts Vibrant Glowing Armor - Saints and Seducer by MRYUCK and see what would happen. The problem persists with these replacement textures-

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/diosoth/ScreenShot87.jpg

I also spotted an oddity with the Seducer skirt, some "invisible" transparency at the bottom front edge. This affects yours and the EVE version, and I wonder if it's maybe a texture issue. Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if the vanilla armor has the same problem. Of course, this might be affecting only me, maybe a video card issue, I can't say for certain.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/diosoth/seducer_skirt.jpg

Admittedly, I have no familiarity with the game's finer working or much of 3D editing. I do well with "real world" objects- painting, assembly, sculpting- but virtual stuff eludes me.

Edited by diosoth

Ok, the EBE version doesn't have the mesh/texture glitch, so I'll upload a fix based on that.

As for the Dark Seducer skirt texture, that looks to me like a problem with the texture being kinda low-res to begin with and thus when stretched by the movement of the mesh, looks pretty bad. It looks fine when standing in a neutral pose.