Enemies spawn with Ballistic weaved armors.

Kanaur

One of the the biggest gripes Ive had with this game was that ballistic weave was limited only to the player, and was only available from an obscure quest that could be easily missed. Another is the fact that level 50 minute men would have 0 armor because their coats had no form of ballistic protection. the raiders, also, have pitiful armor values.

My suggestion is this. based on the enemies level, would spawn whatever under-armors they had, but with a level of ballistic weave. Perhaps all but the highest level weave, for the full value of getting the armorsmithing perk, and doing the railroad quest. This would add much needed protection for enemies, so they are harder to fight. I was never a fan of the fact that 3/4 of the armors and clothing in the game couldnt be improved, even with current mods that make it eligible for the player, it doesn't affect the enemies.

there are quite a few levels of ballistic weave, but usually by the time you are finished with the quest, and have the weave, you are ready for the max or near max. I dont think lower weave levels early game would shift the balance for the player to drastically.

I think this idea would be very valuable to future mods, as well as a stand-alone. If this can even be modded in.

Edited by Kanaur