NPCs don't wake up from sleep packages.

SGTbayk47

Hey all,

I've run into a small issue, and whilst it isn't essential that I find a fix, I would prefer it. I'm currently making a mod, and every NPC that I assign a sleep package too will not wake up on their own. They successfully find and sleep in their bed when the package starts, but at the time when they are supposed to wake up they remain asleep until they are spoken to by the player.

I thought it might be an .esp bug, so I switched the mod to an .esm to check, but the problem persisted. Does anyone know anything about or has experienced this bug before?

You can find some screenshots of the AI packages an NPC is using here and a video showing the problem here.

Thanks for your time,

BayK.

Edit - read your post too quickly and didn't look at the packages, sorry.

The packages look ok to me. You might try using a different package than the sleep package, like maybe a travel package with the bed as its destination. If the destination is a piece of furniture like a bed or a chair, they'll use that while the package is active.

Edited by madmongo

Hey all,

I've run into a small issue, and whilst it isn't essential that I find a fix, I would prefer it. I'm currently making a mod, and every NPC that I assign a sleep package too will not wake up on their own. They successfully find and sleep in their bed when the package starts, but at the time when they are supposed to wake up they remain asleep until they are spoken to by the player.

I thought it might be an .esp bug, so I switched the mod to an .esm to check, but the problem persisted. Does anyone know anything about or has experienced this bug before?

You can find some screenshots of the AI packages an NPC is using here and a video showing the problem here.

Thanks for your time,

BayK.

I've had problems getting an NPC to stop a package involving furniture before. That time, I went to the Begin/End/Change tab, in the 'End' script box, put the script function:
ResetAI
I