Nexus Mod Manager 60.16 incompatible for fallout 4

colombogermano

At least .NET Framework 4.5 is required to run the newest versions of NMM.

You can download .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Offline Installer) here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

It just requires Windows 7 SP1 update. You can get that from running Windows Update on your computer. :smile:

By the way, I also have Windows 7 Ultimate and installed all versions of NMM up to 0.62.x just fine, before I upgraded to Windows 10.

Side note: Keep in mind that hi-res textures were released today for Fallout 4. If you install those (like I did), F4SE won't run. The game files have a higher version than the one F4SE is expecting.

Should you fix that, you should also wait for a newer F4SE release (or a NMM update which includes that F4SE update).

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm correcting you because you said to. :P F4SE is independent of NMM and NMM will find F4SE so long as F4SE's EXE file does not change name.

So in short, you'll just have to wait for an update from F4SE, no update from NMM needed. :)

I'm correcting you because you said to. :tongue: F4SE is independent of NMM and NMM will find F4SE so long as F4SE's EXE file does not change name.

So in short, you'll just have to wait for an update from F4SE, no update from NMM needed. :smile:

Thank you Kuno! You've clarified my understandings of the program as well. :nuke:

It just requires Windows 7 SP1 update. You can get that from running Windows Update on your computer. :smile:

By the way, I also have Windows 7 Ultimate and installed all versions of NMM up to 0.62.x just fine, before I upgraded to Windows 10.

Thanks for your response, I will give it a try :thumbsup:

You could just install the mods manually to the Data folder yourself if you want.

Thanks :wink: . However, I don't feel confident doing so. I am sure that is a viable way, but with NMM I have the feeling I can install and uninstall mods without messing up the game (unless the mod specifically states it should be installed mannually); at least that was my experience with Skyrim. I am not very experienced :confused: dealing with mods mannaully.

Ok, thanks got it working. :thumbsup: