[LE] New Custom Voiced Follower in Development - Alfred

xGUESTx

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5si4uk/new_custom_voiced_follower_in_development_alfred/

I want you... to be a part of Project Alfred! With the writing for the dialogues being at a comfortable 10,000 lines it is time to breathe new life into Skyrim. Alfred is an ambitious project I've been writing since early 2015. Features will include, but are not limited to:

• Fully quest aware: Main and many side quests
  • location based dialogue: Alfred is quite the traveler
  • Custom follower framework: Won't affect follower count, and will ignore follower enhancements such as AFT/EFF
  • Modular Voice System: Alfred will have several profiles, each with a distinctive personality. All loyal to you.
  • Unlockable Features: Alfred will be able to perform several tasks independently for you after certain conditions have been met/time spent with Alfred.
  • Fingers crossed, I would love to give Alfred some interactions with some of the great follower mods that already exist.

Who is needed? - Scripters - Coders - Voice Actors/Actresses - Anyone with the potential to learn, and the drive to make something great to share with others

Given the scale of Alfred, it will not be possible for me to do alone. I have great hopes that this can become a group project, to be shared with everyone to enjoy in their Skyrim experiences. If you or someone you know might be interested in taking part, let me know!

Edited by xGUESTx

I'm a VA starting out for the mod community and I'm interested in starting out with this mod. I'm most certainly not the most technological, but I'm willing to either lend my voice or help with the writing. Varying on who needs to be played (specifically race), I think I may be of assistance.

I'm a VA starting out for the mod community and I'm interested in starting out with this mod. I'm most certainly not the most technological, but I'm willing to either lend my voice or help with the writing. Varying on who needs to be played (specifically race), I think I may be of assistance.

Pm'd you some samples for the voice acting.

I don't know if this will help but if you find where the drama students from your local college or community college hang out, you should be able to find all the help you need.

When I was in college one of my classes was in the same building a most of the drama department stuff and I'd hang out there sometimes for the hour I had between classes to kill. Those guys like to talk and they crave attention. I'm sure you could get some help for little to no outlay...

Tony

I don't know if this will help but if you find where the drama students from your local college or community college hang out, you should be able to find all the help you need.

When I was in college one of my classes was in the same building a most of the drama department stuff and I'd hang out there sometimes for the hour I had between classes to kill. Those guys like to talk and they crave attention. I'm sure you could get some help for little to no outlay...

Tony

I actually live by a few colleges, did not think to look there. Going to check that out now. Thanks for the idea, much appreciated!