Zodiac19

I can't say i'm exactly new to nexus, As I have been jumping back and forth with using it for years, but back then didn't really know how or what forums were used for until I joined the RPG maker communities. (<<<Schlub)

So I'll start with this: I have no natural talent in any skill I would like to have, but all the things I hate doing I am brilliantly perfect at; Cooking, sewing, science, writing, wood shop, plumbing, walmart customer service, etc...

Skills I wish I was good at and get worse at with practice; programming, drawing, painting, pastels, sketching, hiking, mathmatics, etc...

So here I am, a worthless Idea machine with no clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

In the Rpgmaker communities I have a total of 56 unfinished projects, 48 of which arent posted, 36 of which are lost to all oblivion on some hard-drive out in the public somewhere. I am known as Crow, and XIX.

I Tend to have more ideas than thoughts I can finish, I can name all of Zeus' Bastard Human children, and I can make a really mean cup of joe. I was picked on in high school for trying to be an individual, in an all sports high school of course, and I spent most of my time watching one piece while trying to ignore the morons that tried, and were succeeding, to make my life miserable.

I have tried re-writing the same book 9 or so times, and never got past chapter 1. And i can count and recall everything when I drink to get blackout drunk... needless to say I can't blackout, just hurl up everything instead.

My longterm goal since freshmen year of highschool has and still is to create a game development company, but at my current rate of skill improvement I will reach that goal in as soon as 500 years.

I flunked my first semester of college trying, TRYING, to pass my Algebra class and neglected my other classes in return, most all my time was spent in the study center working on algebra.

I don't actually enjoy playing games as much as I enjoy looking into how they work and trying to learn what does what. I like being creative, but in terms of creative skill, as I've already said, I have ideas...

So that's me, well, a bit of me, nice to meet you all, well, some of you, those who are still around. If you have questions ask, if you have learning tips do tell!