Heavy Traffic ×

a lot for Mass Effect 3 removed?

manyakpo

Nexus is always slow and bias in stuff like this, the mod was probably sent to review weeks ago.

Not to mention it has been available for years, now all of the sudden the MOD is removed.

I'm also against the wall here, trying to play ME3 and waiting for ALOT (Been 2 weeks already), I say he should quit Nexus and look for alternatives.

Edited by JoseSnake

See Dark0ne's post on this topic over in the ME2 forum.

No offense but my point stands, Nexus is slow and bias in this matters.

The author of A.L.O.T said this over a week ago,

I've sent all requested information to Nexus. It's their turn to act, now, I can't do much to speed up the process.

Meaning Nexus has been holding ME3 A.L.O.T hostage for over 2 weeks now, you're not making any friends due to the hype with Andromeda everyone is looking forward to replay ME and Nexus is holding hostage a most have MOD.

CreeperLava has been extremely patient and always respectful of the work of other modders, he never claimed ownership over any of the textures!

Edited by JoseSnake

Meaning Nexus has been holding ME3 A.L.O.T hostage for over 2 weeks now, you're not making any friends due to the hype with Andromeda everyone is looking forward to replay ME and Nexus is holding hostage a most have MOD.

Rest assured that everyone involved has been contributing diligently to ensure the files can be returned in good standing, authors and staff included. The ME2 file was returned when it was appropriate, as will be the case for the ME3 file. None of us want the files to be in moderation any longer than necessary. Your patience is appreciated.

Rest assured that everyone involved has been contributing diligently to ensure the files can be returned in good standing, authors and staff included. The ME2 file was returned when it was appropriate, as will be the case for the ME3 file. None of us want the files to be in moderation any longer than necessary. Your patience is appreciated.

I'll wait and not speak of it again, there's nothing else I can do.