Assault Sniper setup

CommanderCrazy

Alright, to do this is easy and awesome.

Grab yourself an M16A4, put a 6x Rifle Scope on, along with Heavy Barrel, and Bipod.

Youre done!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/17293897/1/

I wasnt even camping, most of the enemy team was. If i saw scope glint i would drop, setup the bipod and proceed to own them. Burst or single shot its extremely controllable. Though i must admit, a couple times i did hang back in a nice position with eyes on the objective, but didnt sit back the whole game whoring that KD. I wouldnt have MVP'd otherwise :D

i dont play Bf3, but one thing that annoyed me in BC2, was how assault rifles were better at sniping then the sniper was. with snipers you had to rechamber a new round every time, and at distance, it was a two hit kill (not counting head shot). and often, you couldnt get that second round off before your target moved. but with any other gun, just burst fire, and you can hit more ppl at range then you could with a sniper, esp a moving target. because you have more bullets to get it right, without ever leaving your scope (which is why i was a firm believer that you should be able to rechamber that round, while scoped), sniping with other guns was much easier then actually sniping. "/

That is why in BF3 they have a way to customize you bolt action rifle with a strait pull pin, which allows you to chamber another round while scoped. It does however take the same spot as the bipod.

that is very nice to have!! good to know if i ever decide to get the game (idk if i will though) but ya

• 4 months later...