Frerin the Conjured Wolf Familiar

Hey guys,

I’d like to request a conjured wolf familiar, named Frerin, that scales with my player level and is permanent until killed. I would like to be able to summon Frerin as soon as my new character tries to leave Helgen and be the same level as me each time I summon him.

There are a couple ways to do this that I am aware:

1. A new spell or edited existing spell that summons a stronger and permanent Conjured Wolf Familiar,

Or

2. A standalone spectral wolf follower that can be put under control of Amazing Follower Tweaks (AFT) Mod.

If possible I would prefer a ‘Summon Frerin’ spell I can easily add to my hotkey straight away.

If anyone is willing to put in extra work I would also request, however this is entirely optional for the modder taking this request, that Frerin become larger in size than the original wolf familiar. And also more silver/white in colour instead of the original blue.

I’m not sure if this is possible, but I’d like to somehow equip Frerin with Death Hounds frost damage bite but deals higher damage than the original, and the Adept level Destruction spell Frost Cloak and Master-level Destruction spell Blizzard

Thanks for reading!

I will see what I can do for you. I cant change the color of the wolf. Also if I make Frerin summonable I can not make her last forever but I can make the duration of the summon outlast the amount of time she would be able to live.

Edited by agent732