• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Keltarian

Keltarian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey guys this is my first time using CK and I'm trying to make my own custom playable race. I followed the steps detailed in This Tutorial, was able to actually make and Load the race into the game.

However, any cloths or armors i equip don't show up. I've attached an image showing how my race IS equiped with some gear but is still Shown with out. I'm have no idea what to do and need help.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Menu.jpg   92.94KB   1 downloads

kiriavark

kiriavark

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 134 posts

If I had to guess, you didn't set the Armor Race to an existing vanilla race.

9p0kEqu.jpg

Keltarian

Keltarian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ok tried that and got the gear to show up, but now i lose my hand,feet,& custom body texture while gear is on and am just a floating head when gear is removed

UPDATE: I got it to work. Had to set the "Armor Body" to let bretons use. Alls good, Thanx for the Help, *^v^*

Edited by Keltarian, 12 February 2017 - 12:16 AM.

AnemicblueSky96

AnemicblueSky96

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Ok tried that and got the gear to show up, but now i lose my hand,feet,& custom body texture while gear is on and am just a floating head when gear is removed

UPDATE: I got it to work. Had to set the "Armor Body" to let bretons use. Alls good, Thanx for the Help, *^v^*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, race, no, cloths, armor, ck, creation, kit

Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds