The Sunday Discussion - SmartBlueCat - Author of 'Inigo'

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Most of my influences come from areas outside of modding, through circumstance rather than design."

Honestly, I think the greatest artists have this in common. We've all got a lifetime of experiences inside of us, but it takes courage to tap into them and forge your own path.

I've played a ton of mods; many of them are excellent, but Inigo is the only one that's touched my soul. I'm excited to see the conclusion of his story, and where SBC goes after this. :)

In response to post #47514225.

Smartbluecat wrote: Thank you again, Blind Judge. I apologize for waffling on so much... succinctness clearly isn't one of my strengths. :)

It was a real honour to be invited to do this. Cheers. :)

It was truly a pleasure, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to stay in contact and keep up to date with version 3, so drop me a message with any news.
Thank you again for agreeing to do the interview, I'm glad our community has enjoyed it.

In response to post #47514225. #47517850 is also a reply to the same post.

Smartbluecat wrote: Thank you again, Blind Judge. I apologize for waffling on so much... succinctness clearly isn't one of my strengths. :)

It was a real honour to be invited to do this. Cheers. :)
BlindJudge wrote: It was truly a pleasure, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to stay in contact and keep up to date with version 3, so drop me a message with any news.
Thank you again for agreeing to do the interview, I'm glad our community has enjoyed it.

Will do. Many thanks. :)

In response to post #47518485.

alt3rn1ty wrote: SmartBlueCat is a diamond among the NEDs :)

I'd like to know if he has ever participated in putting the traffic cone back on ?

Once... yes. But I can't talk about it here for legal reasons. ;) Edited by Smartbluecat

In response to post #47517240.

Obscerno wrote: "Most of my influences come from areas outside of modding, through circumstance rather than design."

Honestly, I think the greatest artists have this in common. We've all got a lifetime of experiences inside of us, but it takes courage to tap into them and forge your own path.

I've played a ton of mods; many of them are excellent, but Inigo is the only one that's touched my soul. I'm excited to see the conclusion of his story, and where SBC goes after this. :)

Thank you, Obscerno. That means a great deal. :)

In response to post #47513795.

Zella wrote: Skyrim would not be fun or interesting for me without Inigo.

Eevee is nice also & they work well together. The three of us seem like a real team who work together. The key is how beautifully Inigo functions though. Brilliant!

Thank you very much, Zella. :)