The Sunday Discussion - SmartBlueCat - Author of 'Inigo'

TheTokenGeek

Just recently got back to Skyrim after years and also discovered Inigo. Holy bloody hell is he amazingly done. Also the backstory is just so heartbreaking, full of evil and racism and narrow-mindedness, but also love and loyalty and self sacrifice. Holy s#*! did I cry when reading the journal and the books.. I cried a lot.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, may the ground quake as you pass!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #47649005. #47778130, #47803565, #48196627 are all replies on the same post.

Jerx99 wrote: "With Inigo being your first mod, you must of required some help."

MUST OF
nancyriddlecarter wrote: Haha!! I thought the same thing. That kinda turned my stomach upside down. And I'm German. English isn't even my first language. lol
kraag wrote: Indeed.
Jaakow22 wrote: And this too
You're mod will inevitably change...

YOU'RE MOD

both interviewer and interviewee spent a lot of time on this awesome interview, about a truly amazing person who created a possibly even more amazing new life within Skyrim...

...and you decide to pick on a few grammatical errors? Shame on you.

• 5 weeks later...
In response to post #47649005. #47778130, #47803565, #48196627, #51162322 are all replies on the same post.

Jerx99 wrote: "With Inigo being your first mod, you must of required some help."

MUST OF
nancyriddlecarter wrote: Haha!! I thought the same thing. That kinda turned my stomach upside down. And I'm German. English isn't even my first language. lol

YOU'RE MOD
Beowulf197641 wrote: both interviewer and interviewee spent a lot of time on this awesome interview, about a truly amazing person who created a possibly even more amazing new life within Skyrim...

@Beowulf197641 yeah.. real shame

• 3 months later...
Awesome interview. It was rather nice to read what brought on Inigo and also your history as well that lead up to creating him. I actually did not know that Inigo's voice wasn't a voice actor. Inigo is a must have for every play through for me. He is by far the best follower mod there is for so many reasons. I am so looking forward to the update...even if I have stopped playing Skyrim for quite some time I will still hop on just to see the ending to his quest. I mean for me, I don't do followers they drive me crazy...half the female mod followers run around in tiny bikinis and there are only a handful of voiced follower mods and none of em really come close to Inigo...he makes Skyrim fun again so I will gladly wait for the perfected end product of the story ending he deserves. Thanks so much for Inigo, even though he's just someone in a game he feels real.

• 8 months later...
In response to post #47649005. #47778130, #47803565, #48196627, #51162322, #52050472 are all replies on the same post.

MUST OF

YOU'RE MOD
Beowulf197641 wrote: both interviewer and interviewee spent a lot of time on this awesome interview, about a truly amazing person who created a possibly even more amazing new life within Skyrim...

raxmar wrote: @Beowulf197641 yeah.. real shame

@Beowulf19764 I think it's perfectly fine to do so. This interview is supposed to be professional, and seeing careless mistakes like that are bothersome. Especially in our day and age where barely anyone can speak let alone write proper English. Edited by nightfallluna

I always thought the creator of Inigo was a female. That's why I found this interview I was curious to receive an answer. But I've certainly left with an outstanding opinion of the creator. The things said...were just really meaningful and Smartbluecat, you are so deserving of the popularity Inigo has received. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions and allowing the community a better insight of who you are and the creation of Inigo. Edited by nightfallluna

• 1 month later...
There is nobody quite like Inigo. He can be brash, hilarious, Playfully cheeky, and just downright inquisitive. Whenever I play with him i always think that he is real. Now I am a 20 year old woman. And yet, this follower feels like a real person to me. He makes me feel happy, he makes me feel like i can tell him anything ((Which, honestly, you can because of that delicious option to tell him you are feeling down: or ask for a funny anecdote.)) Both You and Inigo are what keep me going in my day to day life. so I say to you : Thank you. Thank you for making a follower I can talk to. Thank you for making someone who can make me feel wonderful. Thank you for making me someone who i know will not judge me in the wrong light. Thank you for Inigo The best friend I can ever have.

• 1 month later...

Wow! Seeing most of the comments here, the mod's page, and also on youtube comment section, made me jealous... says envious of what you achieved!!!!

MAN!!! Inigo affected people's life in a good and a intriguing way, including me!

Your mod made me laugh in 3AM of the night while i can't find rest due to life drama.

Thanks Man, we are waiting for the v3.0, and also a movie if someone could do that :D

What i loved the most is that moment in the Inn while having casual talk with him and suddenly he broke the 4th wall, i was shocked and amazed that i just shutdown the game and went to sleep because i had enough fun for that day.

Thanks again buddy, peace be with you whenever you land!