Open Community  ·  387 members

Stardew Valley

SMAPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowers Mod Help?

DaniCrypt

I'm having trouble with this Mod. I've been getting errors when I start up Stardew Valley. I have put everything in the right place to my knowledge and I have the latest SMAPI, I also downloaded Item spawner and Seasonal Immersion SMAPI? placed the Content Pack -891-2 into it directly without extracting it. Just errors.... so I've had to manually change the items through content. But Id like to have the whole package working in itself. Any ideas??

Its this mod package I'm trying to get to work: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891/?

Edited by DaniCrypt

I've also been having issues, in the sense that the buildings just don't show.

I understand that you need to unpack that "ContentPack-891-2.zip" in the SeasonalImmersion folder, so that it looks like this (according to Pan's Seasonal Immersion)

ContentPack.zip

manifest.json

SeasonalBuildings.dll

As far as I know they all work the same - the ContentPack.zip should contain only the four seasonal folders and a manifest.json file, it says so in the description of the Seasonal Victorian Buildings mod (the one you linked to).

So I hope this works for you, or I have it wrong too :sad:

For the life of me, I just can't get this to work. I even reinstalled my game so that I have no replaced content (I've been using the Victorian Era Buildings content), I tried different people's content packs (the hobbit hole, Elle's seasonal houses, etc). Nothing works. I have an older version of the game, though, (bought it from GOG) and use SMAPI for Stardew Valley version 1.1 (I think it's SMAPI version 1.7), but it's not THAT old, is it?

I've installed and used soooo many mods and so far this is the only one I can't get to work properly.

Edit: My console says that I am using the Hobbit Hole content pack, which is weird because I currently have the Victorian House content pack in the SeasonalImmersion folder. But when I use Pan's house content pack, the console correctly shows that it's using Lumisteria's houses, but the house still doesn't change (even when I start a new game).

Here is a copy of my console text:

[12:49:39 INFO  SMAPI] SMAPI 1.7 with Stardew Valley 1.1 on Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
[12:49:39 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Mods
[12:49:39 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading SMAPI...
[12:49:39 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading game...
[12:49:40 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
[12:49:40 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded mod: Seasonal Immersion by Entoarox, v1.7.2 | Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world!
[12:49:40 INFO  SMAPI] Loaded mod: Trainer Mod by Zoryn, v1.0 | Registers several commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of cheating.
[12:49:40 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 2 mods.
[12:49:40 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
[12:49:40 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
[12:49:40 INFO  SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
[12:49:40 INFO  Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...
[12:49:40 INFO  Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Hobbit Hole House` content pack, version 1.0.0 by LemonEX
[12:49:42 ALERT SMAPI] You can update SMAPI from version 1.7 to 1.8
[12:49:56 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
[12:49:56 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
[12:49:59 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
Can anyone help?
Edited by BlouPiesang

Nevermind, the latest version works perfectly. Turns out I just needed the version that was released today :)

And to confirm, you only need to add the contentpack.zip folder (with the four season folders and manifest.json files inside) to the SeasonalImmersion folder. And voila!