Game-Breaking Bug at the return to Telos Academy

Skyler6669

So, I have TSLCRM or whatever the hells it's called. I am Handmaiden in the Telos Secret Academy, and I have just killed the sisters with Handmaiden and then I waltzed over to the Meditation Chamber door to find it closed. No cutscenes, no way out, no nothing. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without TSLCRM and it worked, I fought Atris. I don't know why no one in TSLCRM mentioned this huge drastic bug, but it's pretty angering, I'm not going to lie. It makes TSLCRM worthless to me. My game is the highest version. TSLCRM is the very latest. My computer is a 6 core processor with Radeon Graphics of the most expensive order, the entire package being $3000. There is no game this computer cannot play, especially a game with such washed out graphics and utterly primitive engines and scripting such as this. I play Fallout 4 on Ultra graphics with over 200 mods for example, and it's smooth as butter.

So please, someone tell me some invisible console command that will allow me to pass through the mediation chamber doors to fight Atris. Otherwise, I will have to uninstall this game and leave it in the dust. And don't bother telling me to load a previous save. Even though I keep records of my saves every two hours of gameplay in numerically ordered folders, it will not help; I must come here and fight Atris with Handmaiden eventually. There is nothing to stop this glitch anyways but by uninstalling TSLCRM and the game is worthless without it, even though it does cause heeps of bugs. I also have KSE 3.3.3 or whatever version for whatever reason. I have not used it though for my later games, as I found no use for it, but I have read about its capabilities and the globals that can be edited, but I find none that are relative to this issue. So anything you can give me to get me out of this bloody mess, would be just wonderful, and greatly appreciated.

Edited by Skyler6669

• 3 years later...

Stuck after Enclave (Return to Telos) - I know how to fix this problem, you just need to download Kotor 2 Save Editor KSE 337, choose your save that you want to edit (must be save on Dantoine after Kreia go away and leave you in Enclave) then you open your save in editor go to -> Globals -> Numerics - Search here 000_Jedi_Found and set this to 4.You can also check how many Jedi's you killed or did not kill, the correct value is necessary, it named as 000_Jedi_Killed.