[REQUEST] Full Bandana Mod

Deleted41372460User

Hello modders, I have a request I haven't seen here before, and one that I think SHOULD be possible, as I've seen some pretty cool mesh edits around here.
IRL I wear a bandana almost every day, but not folded up like Rambo/Snake, Any time I see a bandana in a game it's always disappointing because they never wear it like I do, and you know how immersion goes....hah.
Anyway, I'd like to request someone throw me together a Bandana that covers the hair/whole top of the head, is still tied the exact same in the back, smooth cover(top tucked in to itself), covering the eyebrows, with the most important part being the ears, I would like to challenge someone to have the bandana cover the top half of the ears, basically pinning them down to the head, a nice tight style full head wrap.
Thank for reading this far, and thank you forever if someone could get this done for me.
~Doogan

I don't have many pictures online that I can find quickly but for reference here's me live, w/my standard bandana. It may give you an idea. Black requested.

- best view of what i'm talking about starts about 2:19. THANKS AGAIN! *metal*