michaelsnake

This mod would be very complex, but in my opinion would be incredably cool. A mod that allowed tracking on all attacks, both player and NPC, and allowed them to interact with the environment arround you. Imagin you are in one of the many forrests of skyrim, and you come across a fire dragon. Instead of breathing fire through the trees and only wreaking havoc on you, the fire started to burn down the trees, causing them to change to the burned texture, and eventually topple over onto the ground, hurting anything in its way. Then you use your unrelenting force shout, and it snaps all the trees in its path. At the end of this, what should be epic, battle there is mass carnage inflicted onto the landscape. And you would also be able to chop down treed with your weapons. Maybe like five hits with a one-handed and three hits with a two-handed. And if you wanted to start the fun all over again, there could be a spell that allows you to reset the landscape. Overall I think it would be a really cool mod, but unlike my last mod idea, there is no way I would even be able to attempt the creation of this mod idea, so if you give this post enough support then maybe it will become a reality.