Need artwork help for new class (mage/wizard/sorcerer)

sloep

Heya guy/girl that might help out.

I'm currently working on a new class for Darkest dungeon. It's going to be a mage.

but the problem I have is that i'm not good enough with Photoshop/GIMP to make nice artwork.

If you are interested in helping me that would be awesome! you of course will be credited more or as much as the coder (me :3)

I'm working on a full package, so new FX sounds, new spell effects and abilities.

the mage will be a relative squishy one, he/she has low resistances and a low help pool. He needs a team to get full potential and won't survive alone.

the mage is a character who will mostly sit in the back dishing out damage and helping out if needed.

To get a picture of we'll need i have listed most things. (i might have forgotten 1-2)

ALL the pictures icons etc must be in the right format and size, when in doubt: check or ask me :D

All animations: walking searching, resolve checks etc... all things that are needed can be found in any other current class

New effects for all the new abilities (all debatable)+ icons:

arcane blast (your "normal" attack, does more damage on bleeded targets)

fire strike (area of effect spell)

teleport (move back spell + buff)

energy surge (give ally a pure damage buff for 1 turn (give the turn after a debuff perhaps)) <--- perhaps give healers more healing power but i'm not sure yet if that's too strong

Lightning strike (stun)

Earthquake (little damage, clears corpses and shuffles target)

Overcharge (take very high stress damage and charges to the front, will be similar to final but stronger and worse consequences)

Camping skills icons:

Regenerate (target heal X%hp and bleed)

Mage's senses (bonus accuracy + speed )

Life tap (suffer hp dmg but heal someone else in %)

Not sure yet about the last one :3

If you can help me out that would be super amazing! respond if so <3

Greetings sloep

edit 2/19/2017 : All effects and abilities working

edit 2/21/2017: still looking for artist after many failed attempts at doing it myself D:

edit 2/22/2017: camping skills working, ability icons nearly done

Edited by sloep