Nexus Site Slow Download

dimas4z23

Hey guys im having a problem with the download speed ,i see there are no recent thread about it so yeah i create one for the other too :smile:

Locale Details
# My location: Jakarta,Indonesia
# My ISP: INDIHOME

# Result of ' ping filedelivery.nexusmods.com ' :

Pinging cds.n2x4r7s4.hwcdn.net [205.185.208.141] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Reply from 205.185.208.141: bytes=32 time=233ms TTL=56
Reply from 205.185.208.141: bytes=32 time=256ms TTL=56
Reply from 205.185.208.141: bytes=32 time=230ms TTL=56
Ping statistics for 205.185.208.141:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 230ms, Maximum = 256ms, Average = 239ms
# My connection speed / type: 10Mbps / Broadband
# My Environment: Windows 10

# What Antivirus / malware used: Windows Defender

File Details

# Mod Page:
# File Name: I Try Many Mods, about 30+ i try it always the same speed
# File URL for download:
# Download method: Fileserver UK/EU/US/ CDN ( Choose 1 ) CDN>>> 100kb/s US>>>>> 500kb/s
# Downloading Via: Website / NMM / Other <<<<<< i try every method and still give me the same speed

Problem Details

# last month when im try to mod Fallout 4 i get excellent speed from this website usually 1.8mb/s ,but now i only get 100kb/s ,i ask my provider there is no problem from the ISP so yeah i think its from NEXUS itself because i have flawless download in steam and any other website

Test download
# i get the same speed its about 100kb/s

I hope you guys can fix it fast ,cause i really love this website ,if this fix im gonna buy another month of premium to support you guys :happy:

Hye, I think that problem is not came from nexus site but it's your own internet connection.. Just guess. Btw I'm from Malaysia and I don't have any connection problem when downloading any mods from nexus site. Sabar ja tunggu download nya.

Try to troubleshoot hardware or reset network adapter or reset your internet browser data. Sorry I can't tell you step by step, do your homework..

Edited by Amirun

I already reset and call my provider for ip change that best for download but still nexus site give me slow download ,i think its from nexus itself because i already test from many web like steam ,origin,uplay ,an other sites it runs flawless at top speed ,and the admin says it happen to some people too ,so i'l give the data to them for the best hahaha ,thanks for replying btw :happy:

Hi dimas4z23,

Your speed test image above shows you had a download speed of 9.37Mb/s which translates to around about 900kb/s. If you're getting 500kb/sec from the US Premium Download server and you're in India I think you're doing pretty well.

Thank you for your CDN report above, however. We will add it to the list of reports. We were particularly interested that the download speed was slow with the test file as well.

yeah ,but when im using cdn server i get 1,5mb/s ,but now i got the slow speed so i use the US server and it did good at midnight in my time zone so yeah i think its from the cdn server only though ,btw im from indonesia ,not india hahaha

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...