The Sunday Discussion - GamerPoets - YouTuber and creator of awesome tutorials

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the greatest, most caring dude on youtube who helped me get my Skyrim stable and took my modding to another level! Always takes his time to reply and share. Thanks for doing this interview Michael it was great to get to know you better through this, all the best mate! //Simon/Simpa5

I love this guy, GamerPoets aka Michael has been a bridging link for me to better understanding modding Skyrim as a whole.

It's the way he handles everything both in speech and in context and then some.

His voice while deep in its tone is just as pleasant to listen to.

I feel like if this guy took a day job as one of my college instructors I'd find myself absorbed into what he would teach based on the aforementioned reasons.

I wouldn't mind seeing and hearing him do some Let's Plays like a lot of generic (and not-so-generic) Youtubers, I mean he is a Youtube channel and he can shape it as he pleases but it sounds like his time is divided enough as is. Still, Watching him delve into a good horror or whatever with commentary (Essential for Micheal) might be both fun and entertaining as well as educating perhaps, assuming of course it is something he would even like to do.

I understand he has "Let's Roleplays" which are very interesting in a story telling sense, definitely fits his style.

Maybe generic Let's Plays is a bit too much of a different speed but regardless I'm glad I read this and I'll continue to check your content from time to time be it however you decide to create it and apply it.

I cannot begin to understand what it was like being robbed of a savings of two years and how as the situation as a whole was just dangerous.

Somehow I peg you for the Modest type Michael, but expect a donation soon as a token of my gratitude for saving me a ton of headaches (believe me I've received quite a few during all this).

Anyway, I want to end this on a big thank you sincerely from a novice of both creating and adding mods.

If there is an algorithm to something I don't understand mod wise, I'm confident I can turn to you Michael Sensei.

Edited by Holywinter

Great read! GP videos are a must watch for me whenever I'm doing a reinstall of Skyrim, or just updating my Dyndolod. Michael makes everything simple and steady. And I love the Paxton LP (I see SmartBlueCat has commented), it's one of the most absorbing ones out there.

I really enjoyed reading this weeks "The Sunday Discussion" with GP. If it wasn't for his videos, I would never be able to grasp how to use utilities or mods like Merge plugins, or DynDoLOD etc. His videos are very concise and easy to understand. He has a nice voice as well. Thanks for all your contribution and hard work Michael. :)