..Please help!..cell reset,trees in house,mod renamed,..

ThinkGreen

Hell-o :)

I got a couple of questions/issues, hoping to find answers here..so, here's my questions briefly:

- after making a house from scratch in the ck, can i rename the plugin after a lot of changes? (it may sound simple, but i get issues if i rename the mod..even if no references have the same name as the plugin..)

Here.s the story:

One of my mod have been on the work for about 3 years now, i remade it in the new ck and it worked perfectly, without any bug..untill i renamed it..

The mod contains houses, and one in particular have been acting weird, in whiterun.

Actually, what happenned is that i was in a mission when i last updated my mod so i tought i would finish the mission before going back to my modded house, but when i arrived, all my items where gone. (to solve this i tweaked the new cell's encounter zone to ''NoResetZone''.)

To avoid loosing all my stuff i took an older save, BUT, when i now go in this save, instead of spawning in my house where i saved, i spawn in Riverwood's inn..

And when i then travel to the modded house, inside there's 3 or 4 trees, wich are trees that i placed in whiterun, but they disapeared from whiterun and now they appear in the house.. in the ck, those trees are not in the house, they are still in whiterun.

..If i rename the mod to the name it used to be, it works fine, but the trees are still appearing inside the new cell instead of whiterun..

..whats happenning?? Please help me understand why some of whoterun trees are appearingin my new cell.. and why did the house's inventories disapears completly if i rename the mod?

Thanks for the reply.

Yah thats what i tought, so i tried other saves and new saves, the same.

I usually dont rename my mods, but this one was on the work for a long time, and while redoing it, i expanded it and its becoming a big mod, so, the name of my mod had to change.

Anyway, i decided to launch ssedit just to see if something went wrong.. and i noticed 'Lynly' had ber 2 'relationships' deleted, and they cant be recreated since its an action that cannot be undone.. and when i try to make another 'relationship', it just wont show NPCs,.

So, when i saw that, i had a memory about deleting the relationships while making an NPC based on Lynly.. and i should have renamed&save the new npc before altering her stats, this way Lynly wouldnt have anything changed..

Anyway anyway.. ..

I have completly redone my mod (saved lots of time since i still have all the assets..) with the right name from the start, and now i can keep on working on it without renaming it lol..

Still cant figure out why the trees in the new house's cell!?.. maybe something to do with trees changed after renaming? Not sure.. ih well..