Any up to date mod that makes NPCs use torches/lanterns?

Leothbar

Greetings fellow adventurers, magicians, necroph...mancers and all the free (or not) people of Skyrim!

I come to you today to ask for your aid. I have come to be almost satisfied with the way my skyrim was modded. The last issue that troubles myself is that those scoundrels that practice banditry seem to have night vision. Not having it myself, and being quite weaker than them at Legendary difficulty + all the mods I've installed to make the game a pain in the rear (mine). I sought to install a mod that made them use Torches/lanterns, but was only able to find outdated reddit posts about old mods.

So here comes my question at last: Is there a safe mod to use to enlighten the lives of my NPCs with torches?

EDIT: I have almost forgotten to specify that I am playing on Skyrim Legendary Edition, thank you!

I have read about Light up the night and am too afraid of using it. I have also read about Immersive NPC in the dark and have come to understand that it caused CDTs (unfortunately).

A thousand thanks to you for reading my post, and another thousand in advance if you help me in my hour of need.

I like to believe that all of us modders are friends because they say that a friend in need is a friend indeed!

Edited by Leothbar

I've been using immersive NPC in the dark for ages and had no issues with CTDs.

Now that's a rookie mistake from my behalf, I should've tried it before discarding it! I'll give it a shot and if it doesn't work i'll just get myself night vision as fast as i can =)

thank you for sharing your experience!

I'll still check this post everyday, perhaps someone will show up and have an alternative =)