PC games are you playing currently?

Benkelly33

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. I have to say that the last two games in the series have not quite grabbed me the way the first one did, but Inquisition is much better than DA2. I make occasional forays into Skyrim, depending on my mood.

I played a heavily modded Skyrim on an abacus, my very old rig, so I know how to build a reasonably stable mod load order. I also keep lots of saves -- lots and lots of saves -- and only use hard saves from either the in-game menu or the console.

I reinstalled and started replay Mass Effect 3 :cool:Not sure if anyone here could help me with a mod issue I'm having, but I installed my clothes mod for femshep and the texture overlay isnt working.. I disabled Origin and installed with TexMod, but still having issues. I tried the Tank top outfit and the spacecowboy outfit and have the same issue with both? Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Haven't modded Mass Effect for awhile so I'm sure I'm probably messing it up somewhere lol :geek: Added a screenshot to show what I'm talking about! Thanks for any help! :D 27748090_2057740637829370_24428462807964

I reinstalled and started replay Mass Effect 3 :cool:Not sure if anyone here could help me with a mod issue I'm having, but I installed my clothes mod for femshep and the texture overlay isnt working.. I disabled Origin and installed with TexMod, but still having issues. I tried the Tank top outfit and the spacecowboy outfit and have the same issue with both? Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Haven't modded Mass Effect for awhile so I'm sure I'm probably messing it up somewhere lol :geek: Added a screenshot to show what I'm talking about! Thanks for any help! :D 27748090_2057740637829370_24428462807964

NVM!! I forgot about Origin and TexMod issues! I got it working and so now I'm on a Mass Effect binge :woot: lol

• 2 weeks later...