PC games are you playing currently?

Benkelly33

Finished Skyrim with all dlc included about a month ago, gonna download Beyond Skyrim - Bruma now. I will probably buy Mad Max and Far Cry 5 later too but I have no income atm lol :sleep: :dry:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Fantasy franchise/series (7, 8, FF TACTICS)

FALLOUT FRANCHISE (Shelter, Fallout 1)

Stronghold HD (gog.com (galaxy) - )

else.heart(break)

TES: Morrowind

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (1)

ASSASSINS creed

Sims 4 & Stardew Valley, Currently Trying To Run Sims 3.

how is Sims 4 for you? have any pics you wanna share of a ~completed~ or W.I.P. house/mansion/etc;?

Anyways I need to give stardew another shot, I think it could be a hidden gem but I'm not ready for it

maybe I have to switch to fb farmville for a bit to get me in the mood you know?

Why isn't sims 3 working for you dude?

Finished Skyrim with all dlc included about a month ago, gonna download Beyond Skyrim - Bruma now. I will probably buy Mad Max and Far Cry 5 later too but I have no income atm lol :sleep: :dry:

O.P. Can you give me a summary of the dlc? I wanna play skyrim but want to save some hdd space by disabling the expansions.

I'am still playing Rome Total War 2, never finished it cause there is always new content to explore.

I'm thinking about to start playing as CEO in Eve Online again too but that's actually more a love-hate relationship as anything else :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

I'am still playing Rome Total War 2, never finished it cause there is always new content to explore.

I'm thinking about to start playing as CEO in Eve Online again too but that's actually more a love-hate relationship as anything else :ninja:

You should come back now. Theres a new Patch that just came out PVE oriented. And new ships and weapons too. Very cool. Also I am looking for a nice friendly corp as well. And IMO you shouldnt take CEO duties so seriously dude. You will burn yourself out.

Anyways check my post for the new patch notes and my char name: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6706172-playing-eve-in-2018-a-great-time-to-get-back-in/

o7 Pilot. :)