• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Sharlikran

Sharlikran

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,151 posts

Because of the new -quickautoclean you no longer need to clean files more then once. You no longer need to clean any DLC more then once. You do not need to clean Dawnguard more then once. I am only repeating that three times because nobody seems to understand that these procedures are outdated and no longer needed.

Mere Morsel

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts

NOTE : This guide is now out of date - I dont have any Bethesda games installed anymore, and xEdit has changed greatly since I last had it installed.

Anyone wishes to re-do this guide on a new page bringing it up to date .. Crack on :D

First post has also been updated with the same message

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Here's what to use now.  GamerPoets tutorial for using the quick auto clean feature of the new xedit.

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Alternity, thank you.  Your advice here has saved me many hours and made my life much easier, and I'm sure I'm not alone.  You rock.

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 10,804 posts

Tutorial has become kind of redundant because of the QuickAutoClean addition to the latest versions of xEdit.  But it has largely served its purpose and still will for folks who haven't updated/won't update xEdit.

anjenthedog

anjenthedog

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,271 posts

I just want to make sure the current advise is still to take care of the masters for 1.5.97. Sorry to be so brief, but for some reason I keep hitting a block when I post my full question. Basically, I read something along the way that gives me pause and I don't want to do the wrong thing

And if anyone knows if AFT can also be quick cleaned, I'd welcome an answer so I don't have to dig through its webpage's large posts tab.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, skyrim se, master, esm, cleaning, xedit

Page loaded in: 1.090 seconds