Railroad bugged after destroying the institute with the brotherhoods help

meztostudious

After joining the institute i planned on destroying it at one point during my new playthrough, i was sided to the railroad and brotherhood before coming to the institute and was going to destroy the institute the railroads way but there was one problem, the mass fusion quest would render me enemies with the brotherhood, so instead i destroyed the institute with the brotherhoods help and gave an evacuation call, this seemed like a good plan until i went to railroad hq to talk to desdamona after the institute being destroyed only to find out the "Burning cover" quest never ended for some reason. So when i talked to desdamona she thinks the institute isn't destroyed and gives me the quest to side with the minutemen to re-infiltrate the institute even though its already destroyed and she will not give me any other side quests. So i tried do destroy the institute again but this time i didnt give an evacuation call and when i got to desdamona she acted as she was supposed too and attacked me normally. I don't know whats causing the "Burning cover" quest to not end and the Railroad being bugged after blowing up the institute but i could use some help with this.

Update: For those who don't understand, whats supposed to happen after blowing up the institute when giving the evacuation call is that desdamona gives you quests to kill the ellenel gang and eventually a quest to destroy the brotherhood but she doesn't say anything because its broken, i cant do any more main quests from the railroad because of this bug but i can still do the crappy side missions from Carrington and P.A.M though.