WIP F4Asylum (Horror Mod)

muckfinger

This mod incorporates Lovecraft and supernatural themes, so it is not lore friendly. It adds a new land mass, interiors, quests, items etc. The player will need to solve puzzles and quests to progress.

I started work on this mod for personal use as I believed Fallout 4 had potential to be more horror like. It began with creating a few new creatures, then the idea for the mod started forming. That's when I decided I would give a larger mod a go. Previously I had only done a few new creatures and items in Skyrim, so this will have the potential to be quite challenging, but one I am looking forward to.

Please take a look at progress so far and let me know what you think.

https://muckfinger.wixsite.com/f4asylum

@gunslinger @wastelandassassin Thank you for the kind words :)

At the moment I am still filling out the island and working on interiors. I have a few new creatures ready to go, but I want to refine them a bit more. I have a couple of new clothes/armors and weapons but plans of more. Unfortunately I don't have the time to work on them as much I would like.

The core story is still being fleshed out at present, I'm still not set on anything yet. As I progress I shall put up more pictures and hopefully a more concrete story.

actually , Arkham is a name used in Lovecraft's work

and that is well before Batman

so if you are going on a Lovecraftian horror theme , the name actually makes sense

although the Asylum itself is known for it's Batman connections , the city itself was created by Lovecraft more than 50 years prior to it's first appearance in the DC universe (according to the Wikipedia articles , that is)

so you really shouldn't change the name , if you are going for that theme , at least in my opinion