Hola las amigos!

Cheezer Rox

5 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Yes
    • No

No, I'm not of Spanish decent, as I might have fooled you with my excellent speaking. ( :rolleyes: )Ayway, I've been keeping up with nexus for a few months now. I had an account, I think the same name, but I forgot the username AND password. Yeah, I'm just that good. I just made this new one a few mins ago and saw that there was a place for newbs. I thought I should introduce myself. Hello, my name is Cheezer Rox....I, um, didn't really plan anything after that... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: Please guys. Please repond. I can't take the silence anymore!!! :wallbash: GOOD LORD MAN!!! :blink: Thank you for your time.

Hola, amigo! Yo no habla espanol. (Or how to put a tilde over a letter, btw.) Okay, maybe I speak speak un poco. Ya. My Latin is much better.

Welcome to the- HOLY CRAP!!!! IT'S A FRIGGIN SOCK!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Hi.

Welcome to the forums! It's good to see you have already succumbed to insanity, for it will serve you well here. Now then for the first time ever I present to you <drumroll please>... the 10 Commandments of Nexus (assembled 'em myself :biggrin: )!!!!!:

1) Worship Cthulhu or he shall swallow your soul upon his return. (That ones for Ninja_lord)

2) NEVER demean the The_Terminators fishy-sticks.

3) Fear the grues :ninja:

4)Don't feed Bob(you'll know who i'm talking about shortly, I'm sure(if you don't already))

5)(as Freddy has previously stated) Beware the socks

6) Only Lord Slyther provides top-of-the-line instruments of chaos

7) Fear the Golden hand(again, something you could only expect(and should fear) from Lord Slyther)

8)There is no Sanity Clause (despite the constant protestations of Chesto :biggrin: )

9) Don't Spam (that one is there to save Sarac the trouble :thumbsup: )

and last but not least

10) Embrace the insanity( for you shall see little of anything else here :thumbsup: )

Any-who, welcome back!!!!

Cthulu? CTHULU!? Don't anger the Great Old One by spelling His name wrong! His wonderfully unholy name is spelled Cthulhu. There are two h's in His name. I should just stick a Cthulhu spelling guide in my sig...

Welcome follow the Ten Commandments of the Nexus, and you'll do fine.

Oh, and also, don't mention Him-Who-Is-Not-to-be-Named. It's bad for your health. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I embraced insanity a long time ago...............About the commandments, I already strongly worship "Him" and I don't spam. I must ask though, with me being a fool and all, what does demean...mean. There's a dictionary literally right next to me but it's so heavy and I'm so lazy. Those two don't mix. Everything else is pretty reasonable. Now to attract more viewers, let's start a specific topic, one that will get people talkin'... How about how Hilary Clinton is the devil in flesh and how she wants to eat our kids. Yes, that will work. :thumbsup:

Cthulu? CTHULU!? Don't anger the Great Old One by spelling His name wrong! His wonderfully unholy name is spelled Cthulhu. There are two h's in His name. I should just stick a Cthulhu spelling guide in my sig...

$*!%, fixing that now, hoping for mercy from great Cthulhu...

I must ask though, with me being a fool and all, what does demean...mean. There's a dictionary literally right next to me but it's so heavy and I'm so lazy. Those two don't mix. Everything else is pretty reasonable.

It means to insult or show disrespect to, I didn't actually look it up so this might not be the dictionary definition, but I think you get the idea.

The newbie threads are mostly just, "Hey, hello all." "Hello." If you want to start a real discussion, then make a new topic in the appropriate sub-forum. However, just a word of advice, both religious and political discussions are banned; they tend to lead to flame wars.

Archived