Hola las amigos!

Cheezer Rox

5 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Yes
    • No

Freddy... my son could speak Latin with you. Mind you, it's all Greek to me. Say... do lawyers still need the Latin for the Judgin'?

1. Nice pun!

2. Nah, not really. A lot of legal terms are in Latin, though, so it helps.

@Shalheira: All I got from that without using a translator was that he did not use proper grammar in the topic title. The rest.... Nada.

Welcome again! This is fairly typical of a discussion on this forum.

No problemo......ahh screw it. (don't know if that's allowed. If not I'll edit) Sorry to disapoint, I only speak some Spanish. Didn't mean to disapoint. :( Sorry. We can still speak in good ol' American/English/some other European countries/Canadian/Australian/and maybe some other stuff English! (the language :thumbsup: ) Sadly, on the east coast of good America, I must get tp sleep now. Peace out guys! :biggrin: See you tomorrow! :wallbash:

Sorry I'm three pages late. Bob locked me in a stolen toilet (don't ask) and I had to get out. Anyway, Hola, tu no hablas espanol. Me gusta jugar videojuegos y como fresas. Y tu?

((I can't understand a word he's saying <Holds head in hands>))Silencio Bob. Tu es mucho stupido. Five points to anyone who can translate that and not laugh.

Freddy, you speak latin?!

Question, how do you get a picture that everyone can see without clicking your name, besides a personal picture I think it is? :confused:

You mean avatar? Go to your control panel (bold link in top right that says "My Controls"), then go to the navigation bar on the left and select "Edit Avatar Settings" under the "Personal Profile" heading.

Freddy, you speak latin?!

A bit. Been taking it for several months.

Oh, and Cheezer? If you need an avatar or signature image, Septim741 is usually available to make one. He's a bit busy right now, I think, but he'd make you one. He has a thread in Off-topic Discussion.

Freddy, I have one in my pictures, but when I go to avatar and browse, I hit MY pictures ( I share this compooter wit meh fami1y ) but when I click me, it uploads THAT. It's hard to explain but ( I have Vista ) it basicly won't let me see my pictures. Anyway, the reason I directed this towards you Freddy, do I have to have Septim make one besides the ready made ones? 2nd anyways, I have to go to schoolz noz soz seez yaz guyz! Bez backz onz laterz.

Archived