Stacking standing stones and blessings, permanent blessings.

Shinryustar

Ok, so I apologize ahead of time if these requests have already been made.

So there are 3 things that I'd like someone to create and I have no idea if it's really simple or kind of a pain but anyways here goes

1.I want to be able to have all the standing stone blessings at once, such as being able to grab the warrior, thief, and mage right at the beginning and have all 3 bonuses (20% to warrior, thief, and mage skills exp gain)

2.I want to be able to grab all the shrine blessings. Similar to my first request, I'd like to be able to activate any shrine and keep it's blessing even when I activate multiple shrines but be able to keep them all.

3.I want blessings to be permanent, not just last for 80000 hours.

Basically I love passive stat buffs in any game, I know it can be kind of op but I don't really care. I don't want any change to what the shrines or standing stones do, I just want to be able to have them all and have them forever.

If I'm not clear enough about what I want please let me know and I'll try to elaborate a bit better.

I have seen these mods before for regular Skyrim but I can't seem to find them for some reason, but I'd rather have them for Skyrim Special Edition.

Edited by Shinryustar

• 2 weeks later...