RageYT

About This Mod

Hello everyone! I'm new to the community but I've been on here for a very long time. This is my first time posting something on here but I wanted to talk about something. A few people and I have been working on a DLC sized mod and it requires lots of helpers. This project is going to be bringing a old but new faction to the Commenwealth. This faction was rarely mentioned or notices in Fallout 3 but you might have seen or heard about them wandering around. This mod will bring them back and will have many random encounters and options to choose from. You will be the center of attention. With you being the lone wanderer and having to find your son, you choose to side with the Institute or turn against them destroying the Institute. After you destroy them, choose to join he new faction or The Brotherhood of Steel and fight each other. Currently I have at least 6 to 10 voice actors, all male, and I need more. I'll need at least 7 to 8 more. I'll also need a couple female voice actors. We are also planning on making our own assets such as custom texture armor and new armor models. We need someone who's good with the creation kit and someone who is good at building structures in the creation kit. We will need a concept artist for our concept art and armor ideas. This mod will hopefully be finished within the next couple months or less. If you would like to help come join our discord and we can talk more about getting your help. Hope to see you soon!

image.jpg

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/4DfhMbz

Current Helpers

STARLORD

Final Render

True Nightmare

Pikablast

So_Suaveh13

XXXKaiTacion

Eski

Edited by RageYT

well , if you are trying to get people to join your team , it would be expected that you at least share your vision on this project

some information , to spike interest in people

also , if you wish people to join your discord , it would be nice to have a link for it , or at least the name to seek

If you explain what you are trying to do , maybe it will help people who may wish to do something similar find you , and help your team grow

it will also help if people knew what you are actually asking of them , like what type of content you want help with

and last , you may wish to make an introductory thread of your project in the Mod Talk section , where you introduce the mod , share whatever you wish , and then make the recruitment call

I'm sure more people would see that , rather than a DLC quest sized mod thread in the Request section (most of these posts are of people asking for such mods to be made , rather than saying that they are making such mods themselves)

hope this helps , and am looking forward to hearing about your project :)

well , if you are trying to get people to join your team , it would be expected that you at least share your vision on this project

some information , to spike interest in people

also , if you wish people to join your discord , it would be nice to have a link for it , or at least the name to seek

ÃÂ

If you explain what you are trying to do , maybe it will help people who may wish to do something similar find you , and help your team grow

it will also help if people knew what you are actually asking of them , like what type of content you want help with

ÃÂ

and last , you may wish to make an introductory thread of your project in the Mod Talk section , where you introduce the mod , share whatever you wish , and then make the recruitment call

I'm sure more people would see that , rather than a DLC quest sized mod thread in the Request section (most of these posts are of people asking for such mods to be made , rather than saying that they are making such mods themselves)

ÃÂ

hope this helps , and am looking forward to hearing about your project :)

Thanks and I also added it to the mod talk page I'm sure you will find it. Edited by RageYT

• 3 weeks later...
3D modeler here. I'd be interested in working on something like this. Ive always been interested in working on mods but never got around it. Some original fallout stuff would look great in my portfolio. Here's my website, huthcg.com

• 3 weeks later...

Wait... You are bringing back the Brotherhood outcasts? I don't want to rain in your parade, but one of Maxson's main achievements was healing the rift between the DC Brotherhood and the Outcasts.

Well as said it's not completely lore friendly. Also could you share a picture of the proof?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_Maxson

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Prydwen_terminal_entries#Our_New_Leader

The only real reason the Outcasts even "left" the Brotherhood was because Lyons stopped looking for lost tech, Maxson's brotherhood however values both of Lyons ideal of helping people and accepting outsiders into the ranks but still holding the BoS's original goal of finding lost tech and putting an end to dangerous tech.

To be honest that was all the split was, Lyons treated receiving lost tech as punishment detail rather then the main goal and the punishment detail was usually something like trying to find books in a bombed out library.

Edited by CiderMuffin