A mod to rename equipment.

GaryThaGoat

I agree. When SKSE64 is finished mods that allow renaming things like Storage Helpers and Jaxonz Renamer can be ported to special edition. Until then we just have to live with it.

Sad but true fact that. Look out when Skse64 is released we'll see Jaxonz Renamer and many others ported over.

• 8 months later...

I'll have to investigate this further, but I just installed and was fidding with Jaxonz positioner for SE, last night. I picked up a pile of firewood, hit the wrong button, and got a rename screen. Not sure if that's a normal part of positioner, because I hadn't used it for Oldrim, or if the modder who ported it over included the renamer with it. I'll test tonight and let you know.

Ok, so I'm running into a problem. Every time I begin to pick something up, I am prompted to rename it, but that's where it ends for me. It vanishes, presumably into inventory, and then I have no control or way to enter the menu. Unfortunately, I still can't say where it would normally allow you to drop your equipment and rename it upon pickup. Once I can get it sorted out, I'll keep testing.