So.... what are you working on?

Korodic

Just curious to see what other modders are up to. You don't need to go into great detail if you don't want to, as many of us like to be secretive, but for those who can spare a very basic idea, why not share it here? I'm just curious to see what everyone else plans on doing. :thumbsup:

I myself am working on a questline that will deal with dovah being assaulted by vaermina. It will be extremely abnormal. ;D

While I'm mentioning it, I'm looking for help. Need someone with 3D modeling+mesh making skills to do only a few items. Tis all.

So... how bout you guys/girls?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm not starting till we get the kit, and my college work is out of the way (for now, you can never run fast enough to escape work, can you? :P) but when that happens.... well I'm not even sure yet, but some of the keywords of it are:

Vampires Vs Wearwolves Vs Paladins, squad based combat, factions with ranks, repeatable "mission" quests, a war spanning skyrim.

As you can tell... I probably won't know what I'm doing till I get there :P

Cant wait for the kit though, not just to have some fun with it, but for all the amazing mods that I can tell are comming! exciting exciting exciting....

I'm working on this: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/519199-wip-ethas-embrace-of-destiny

I'm also working on some Imperial Templar Armor (ala Morrowind), but I need the CK to finish that up. Armor's all ready, but there's currently nothing that will allow me to add it all to the game properly and differeintiate meshes for different races, for example, the difference between the Argonian mesh and the human mesh for the helmet. Once CK is released though, that baby will be done quick :D

a war spanning skyrim.

speaking of that, you'd think with a civil war going on there would be more large scale battles going on in the wilderness...

all of it looks pretty nice so far :3

Edited by Skibblets

Morag tong is always awesome. You going to bring back the black gloves and weird (but still cool) masks as well?

Oh yes, they're not the Morag Tong without them.

Following this concept art.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4881/900649-morag_tong_large.jpg