So.... what are you working on?

Korodic

Im trying to learn Blender so I can do more than just tweaks, things aren't going so well though, at this rate I'll just be able to make a cube by the time TES 8 hits the shelves.

lol yeah I tried to learn blender before, and then I took... and online tutorial and gave up :P

Morag tong is always awesome. You going to bring back the black gloves and weird (but still cool) masks as well?

Oh yes, they're not the Morag Tong without them.

Following this concept art.

(picture)

looks great :) I suspect you'll be finding them at the corner club?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texture replacers for now, and once the CK comes out a daedra themed mod and making my current mods unique. Gonna try to build some daedric realms to explore and add some simple quests possibly one for each daedric prince.

I really need to get the hang of quest scripting and dialogue though because my FNV Tron mod is almost at a standstill because of this disability.

Trying to figure out how to make an NPC spawn in the game without using console commands. So far in the last week I've taught myself how to create NPC's, make armors stand alone, create crafting recipes, modify nif files and identify and edit items in TESsnip.

But I cannot figure out how to successfully spawn an NPC.

It's incredibly frustrating.

Edited by Sader325

I have a couple mods already on the go. The first is a port of my Assassins Arsenal mod from FNV. I have already got a few weapons in-game, but are currently just replacers. I'm just waiting on the CK to make them stand-alone. Also a quest will be created as close to the FNV questline while trying to be somewhat lore friendly to the Skyrim world. Here's a screen of the Galaxy Double Edge Sword

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/1520317-1327338759.jpg

Also I've been working on a huge collectible mod. In this mod I will be adding hundreds of new items to find, collect, and display in your player homes. It will be much like my FNV mod Unique Items & Collectibles.

This is my latest model I just recently completed. Texture still needs to be refined a bit.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/1520317-1327955227.jpg

I was working on converting the male draugr armor to fit the vanilla female body.

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af222/documn/draugrwip3.jpg

The left side is less complete, with only my modified skirt and armband. The right side has more progress: smaller and lower shoulderpads, raised chestpiece, and a lot less fur so you can see more details.

I have kinda taken a break from Skyrim so I haven't been motivated to finish it. Plus, I'm still not quite sure how to correctly export it.

A customizable weather, effects and lighting mod. It has a title and I've already done a lot of the groundwork. I'm all prepared:) Just waiting to get my hands on the CK. Roll on tomorrow.

Im working on mage armors for Skyrim. Hopefully, I plan on adding several new types of armor that will compliment the vanilla armors, but make them for mages and mage players. This is my glass armor with a Morrowind style glass retexture. This one will probably be the flagship armor. Im still working on them though^^.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/2102930-1328327425.jpg

Im working on mage armors for Skyrim. Hopefully, I plan on adding several new types of armor that will compliment the vanilla armors, but make them for mages and mage players. This is my glass armor with a Morrowind style glass retexture. This one will probably be the flagship armor. Im still working on them though^^.

Is that a retextured vanilla mesh or is it new?

@ub3rman123-

These are vanilla textures that have been retextured. The meshes have been heavily modified and warped to fit together. The biggest change from the vanilla mesh is the belt. In the vanilla version, it is a part of the real glass armor. I had to copy it and remove the excess vertices to isolate the belt, then I had to resize it and warp it to make it fit properly. It now extends from the body and hides the ends of the robes that I cant delete. I also made the belt buckle larger and it now has form to its texture to a degree. The result is now the belt actually looks like a seperate piece from the original.

-Natterforme