Young link tunic mod

tomfm2

in Skyrim I made a young link mod then I realized all the clothes that are out there mods and not don't fit for what I'm looking for can any one help create a young links tunic mod ?

-Thank you

I put a picture of my character and the link I mean I'm talking about below. Thanks again

I kinda like the look of the face you got so far, the body however is not a child. You should convert him over to RS children mod. I could help make a Young Link tunic mod, I'd need a good mesh to go off of though. Your asking for a child tunic for the adult body which won't look the best, recommend RS children, and if there are meshes for children which I believe there are some, as I saw a child Link tunic once upon a time, although it was never uploaded and was offsite. If we can find a good mesh for the shape of the outfit then perhaps I could gain permission from said author and create something nice!

Thank you, I have the rs children mod what this body type is a nord youth from the enhanced character edit I'm using that because its easier to you different cloths and there is more options for clothes than the rs children body I have one as well with that body type its just difficult because there's no basis to work from I have looked for a long time and most of them are for girl character models you could help me that would be great I work mainly with mods not creating them my self. if you make the head bigger on the body it looks better and I don't know if you can tell but I made the forearms bigger because in the actual game there pretty big

Thank you Again

No need to thank me just yet, we'd still need to find a good mesh that resembles him...as for the face it looks much better like that with RS Children, good. The face needs some small tweaking, his lips need work, needs to be thinner, looking duck like, make them a tad bit wider too only a little.. eyebrows need to be thicker and less angry looking needs more arch maybe, raise them half an inch or so, chin needs to come down slightly, ears need to come down about 2 and 1/2 inches, they need to be leveled just below the eyes where the eyelashes and ears are at the same level. It's up to you though, you don't have to follow my advice, it is only meer suggestions.

Now, for armors, there are some clothes and armor for RS, mods that add the adult clothing even. For my Link follower (Twilight Princess Version) he uses alteredthebeast's Link clothing textures which I modified heavily and made a Twilight Princess version out of, it uses the miner mesh yet is standalone now: http://imgur.com/a/uOlBM

Armor selections are rather limited, I'm sure we could use one of the Vanilla adult meshes that have been converted over even..the mesh I saw online of young Link before was Tyens Link tunic mesh from ( The Legend of Zelda - A Skyrim Modification) converted to child, was on Google images hosted at the Skyrim Adult site which cannot be named here according to the guidelines lol unless rules have since changed, was in their non adult section...don't see it anymore.

I think what we should start with is a basic thing that he has no pants so we need to find a tunic and remove the pants and we need it to have shorter sleeves and that second picture of him he needs a collar and an open shirt

and regarding the character I make them ten I slowly tweak them and test them. so he looks better than that ill send a picture

Finding a tunic and removing the pants, I can't do this...mesh editing isn't something I do. Just clothing, textures, redesigns. I can use meshes and make new standalone clothes however, editing the mesh itself...no. Let's find something that looks good, and I'll give my opinion. the mesh he has already is fairly similar just needs the pants gone then it'd become a tunic...see there really aren't that many tunic mods..so getting an exact match won't be easy.

He looks much better, Thanks for taking my advice! :thumbsup: