Young link tunic mod

tomfm2

I do, the problem is they are always busy and so entangled in their own work that getting help from them would be near impossible. We'd need to find someone else, which will be the tough part since most mod authors never stop working on their own work finding someone willing is always hard. We'd also have to ask the mod author for permission, he's a pretty nice guy and I've gotten permission from him before so that shouldn't be a problem.

Ah yes, that would be the perfect mesh! We'd still need it converted to a child model as well for RS Children. I'll write Quechus9 real quick.

Hmmm, This guy here may be able to help us: :happy: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5vgx4l/rs_proper_kid_clotheschild_clothing_overhaul_mod/

left him a comment as well. With luck on our side hopefully he'll feel willing to help us out.

Edited by Simdrew1993

He seems pretty active to me, this post was only a few days ago maybe you should ask him on YouTube I asked him on reddit, or I can ask doesn't matter If you can send me his link, I'd like to check his YouTube out myself. If he does convert the mesh I'd like to redesign it, give it a little retexture more of a Ocarina of Time kid Link feel to it. As for now we're awaiting permission still, I've written Quechus9 already. So now, we wait.. working on making a Zelda for Duude98 for his Legend of Zelda mod project at the moment anyway.. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3370325-legend-of-zelda-skyrim-project-official-thread/

Edited by Simdrew1993

No, sorry I'm afraid not. Usually I'm busy with my work.

P.S.

You might wanna recheck your spelling there my friend, maybe do an edit. Change body to buddy, change having to have. Sounds more professional this way. Just a suggestion.

Really, hmm honestly didn't expect him to reply so soon. That's great! Well he says it'd take some time......

:smile: Ok, I've written him back. I've already gained permission in the past by Quechus9 to recolor the clothes making standalone versions of the mesh, altering the mesh to work with children on the other hand no, I've not asked before in the past. Like I said I've sent him a message, with luck and wishful thinking hopefully he'll feel generous enough to say yes and reply soon, then we can all get started! Until then though, we're gonna have to wait... :cool: I'll keep you posted if I hear anything. Bear with me here. :sweat:

Edited by Simdrew1993