Halo Reach mjolnir armor (XB1)

77spartan

Hey everybody, I had tried to put this request to you guys a while ago and don't think much came out of it due to poor wording on my part. What I was requesting was someone to take on my request to bring the halo reach mjolnir armor into fallout 4 with mainly the female version of the armor. I know that the Nexus mostly focuses on PC modding but I have had such crap luck with bethnet that I want to ask here because there is much better activity here than there. The system I want the mod on is the Xbox One. If anyone is interested in taking my request, send me a PM and we can discuss some details to iron out. Thank you all for your time.

to give the simplest explanation for the majority of mods. Most are hand made from scratch.

The witcher mods are easy because the owners of the series said it's fine to use there assets in mods. Though they have rules.

Some modders aquired permission from the property owners.

Understandable, but I'm not asking for a port; I'm requesting the mod to be made from scratch. One mod that comes from other material is the death trooper armor from star wars. I just don't fully understand all the modding legality stuff.

actually: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/developers/rules

you can port the assets, as long as the rules are followed. my point should be made a bit clearer. most think it isnt doable due in part to copyright issues, but recently Microsoft has been going a bit lax and more supportive of the mod makers. most do not realize this though. i do not believe you can straight rip assets though. i will need to read the rule stuff again though... been meaning to do that just been busy with a lot of stuff.

Ok makes a lot more sense. So making a mod with the Halo Reach assets is fine as long as you say it's theirs? Or am I thinking about this wrong again? How did this mod request query turn into this discussion?

pretty much. my main reason for bringing this up is because it would more then likely be why no one give your request much thought as they assume it is a request that will never be made because of the copyright issues. this change in Microsofts stance is quite new and most are unaware of it currently as such you may be waiting a while before people look into this. though i hope not as i would like the suits as well.

Well I hope someone decides to take this request up and bring the Reach armor into fallout 4. The Reach armor for the females was the best in my opinion while the Halo 5 armor is pretty close. The techsuits could also be made too.