Skyrim PC Requirements, Planning to heavy mod it

fourty7crayons

Hey guys im new to modding skyrim and was wondering if my my system would be able to handle beautification project, it handles high/ulta on the unmodded version of it, my specs are: 2.4ghz core 2 quad, 5gb ram, gtx550ti 1gb gfx card. Anyone?

Hey guys im new to modding skyrim and was wondering if my my system would be able to handle beautification project, it handles high/ulta on the unmodded version of it, my specs are: 2.4ghz core 2 quad, 5gb ram, gtx550ti 1gb gfx card. Anyone?

Your rig is pretty old, I'm not really sure how many graphics mods you're going to want to use with a 1GB GPU. Consider getting a GTX 750 Ti or something to replace it.

No.

You could probably do with 8GB's of system RAM, that would be better. The GTX 750 Ti is a 2GB graphics card, and should pair fairly nicely with your CPU. You probably don't want to go too much more powerful than the GTX 750 Ti with an old CPU like that.

Edited by DaddyDirection