Plans for the new year

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Denial77

Denial77

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 68 posts
This all sounds amazing Dark0ne, and I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing the Nexus in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work. We all appreciate it.

Cos76

Cos76

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,581 posts
I cant wait^^.Happy coding u guys!Awww,the excitement nd sleepless hr's,here *hugs* nd coffee!

Edited by Cos76, 26 January 2012 - 08:07 PM.

iyumichan

iyumichan

Unikitty

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts
You already moved the domains. NICE!

saipop

saipop

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 69 posts
Please only add achievements if it's REALLY easy, 99% bug-proof and the LAST thing that you do. It really is not important for a site like this, we adore your interface much more than the cheap tricks other sites have.

Other than that, continue the fantastic work and we'll continue to support you 100%. The future seems great for the Nexus.

MrGrymReaper

MrGrymReaper

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 983 posts
That sub-domains single sign on feature which is now truely present is great work Dark0ne. It saves me from having to sign on to all of the sites. I tend to use and/or visit them all at same time (in the same session). I won't need to go from site to site signing on any more.

Just once is enough for me.

3January1947

3January1947

Resident poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,681 posts
@Dark0ne:" Our moderation system is going to be completely reworked and much less black (you're banned) and white (you're not banned). Moderators will get lots more tools to make their job much easier"
This is good news for those who like my brother (premium member), are banned have for trivia! .. Or for those who will still be today or tomorrow. I'll stop there, I would not be kicked ..!friendly greetings.

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,667 posts
nexusmods.com is already implemented? wow, you work fast, Rob! ;D

Sign-in function works like a charm, and is really nice!

Zumbs

Zumbs

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
Cool! Will make it easier to allow the correct javascript domains with NoScript as well.

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,667 posts
When I logged in on SkyrimNexus, I was logged in on all the other sites, but not he forums, is that right?

Xepha537

Xepha537

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts
I thought it was a bit quiet on the Dark0ne front...

Sounds like you have some great things coming our way! :D

Good stuff! :thumbsup:

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.107 seconds