Plans for the new year

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

AurianaValoria1

AurianaValoria1

Tamrielic Thedosian

• Premium Member
  • 26,607 posts
Thank you, Dark0ne, for all of your hard work. This truly is the most fantastic site I've ever frequented. Best of luck in your endeavors. :)

Indie

Indie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
When are you going to interview the last FOTM winners?

Edited by Indie, 26 January 2012 - 11:07 PM.

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,667 posts
@Indie - we are working on it. ;)
As soon as we finish up the interviews, they will be posted.

MysteriousMrBear

MysteriousMrBear

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 355 posts
Woo!!!!!

You and axel == absolute heros

Poulscath

Poulscath

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Sounds good.

Just wondering, has any thought been given to separating the Morrowind and Oblivion mods? Having them both mashed together isn't so good, especially since Skyrim has a separate domain.

sunvsmoon

sunvsmoon

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 48 posts
would have loved one of your youtube videos instead of a wall of text but all your ideas sound fantastic, cant wait :)

Cowslayer1337

Cowslayer1337

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
To heck with the steam thingy. I have stuck with nexus since Oblivion and will continue to do so. I like the new ideas BTW.

supervert

supervert

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hrmm,, It is not letting me update,, maybe traffic? will try later. Thanks for all the hard work!

-edit-

Downloaded, looks slick and smooth. I like the downloading tab that pops up. Saves me remembering which mods I download lol

Edited by supervert, 27 January 2012 - 08:58 AM.

Deadlykris

Deadlykris

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

When I logged in on SkyrimNexus, I was logged in on all the other sites, but not he forums, is that right?

Likewise, I logged into the forums and was not logged into the mod sites until I did that separately.

Sounds good.Just wondering, has any thought been given to separating the Morrowind and Oblivion mods? Having them both mashed together isn't so good, especially since Skyrim has a separate domain.

They could do like a sub-subdomain setup (m.tes.nexusmods.com and o.tes.nexusmods.com) or even split it into two subdomains (mw. and ob.); and have tes.nexusmods.com be a landing page to pick which game you're looking for mods for. It could even be coded in such a way that the old links don't break. Dunno how much work that'd be.

luxwing0go

luxwing0go

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
I think this new server division idea is great. Having one hub in my favorites instead of 6 will be great.

On that thought, anyone else unable to access anything besides the Dragon Age portal? Forums, Skyrim, chat...no server found. I guess burps are to be expected on such a big move, eh?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.027 seconds