• Admin
  • 21,419 posts
I don't know what you're on about...

amycus

amycus

Stupid Noob

• Premium Member
  • 1,505 posts

All i want is for you to fix the site, since you updated it/ overhauled it. its become unusable for me, i can access the files to download or anything (which i only found out after getting oblivion and modding it was the only reason i brought it) and half the links are almost over the top of eachother

please when you update it again fix this

ps if anyone knows what im on about and how to fix it, please tell me, it would be very much apreciated

I have explorer, chrome and firefox, and the sites work perfectly on all 3. That being said, there have been some users who for some reason have had problems when using one web browser for some reason. What usually solves their problem is either to reinstall the internet browser, or install another. If you still have problems, what browser are you currently using?

Also to Dark0ne:
At nexusmods.com, I noticed that you have just written "oblivion" in the link to tesnexus. Since there are also morrowind files there, you might want to change it to "Oblivion & Morrowind".

Edited by amycus, 14 February 2012 - 03:11 AM.

HuggableCube

HuggableCube

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
@Dark0ne is there anyway i can send you a print screen of how it looks like for me to show you issues im having?

Ps links on this site arnt workin for me

Deadlykris

Deadlykris

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

At nexusmods.com, I noticed that you have just written "oblivion" in the link to tesnexus. Since there are also morrowind files there, you might want to change it to "Oblivion & Morrowind".

Morrowind has practically faded to oblivion now anyway :D I kid, of course; I still have it installed on my computer.

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,667 posts

Also to Dark0ne:

I agree with this. Morrowind is the heart of the Nexus, but it seems to be neglected as of late. No mention on the front page, no Mod Manager... :/

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.947 seconds