NMM trouble installing mods

valkie

Hi!

When i try to install body mods or weapon mods everything proceeds normally and finishes to completion in the NMM.

But if i close and reopen NMM some mods appear as not installed.

This also happened with a weapons mods that altered the textures and sizes of some of the weapons.

If I try to activate the mod again it installs them and says ok, but the same happens if i exit and re-enter NMM.

The mod doesn't appear in game and acts like it hasn't been installed at all.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi!

When i try to install body mods or weapon mods everything proceeds normally and finishes to completion in the NMM.

But if i close and reopen NMM some mods appear as not installed.

attachicon.gifbug.jpg

This also happened with a weapons mods that altered the textures and sizes of some of the weapons.

If I try to activate the mod again it installs them and says ok, but the same happens if i exit and re-enter NMM.

The mod doesn't appear in game and acts like it hasn't been installed at all.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

For myself when I have the same issue, I just play the game to see if it works. Even though it might look disabled, sometimes you must play just to check. If not then check your load order in NMM and see if it is checked, or go to the skyrim launcher and click data files which is kinda the same concept like the last one, or sometimes for me is because I'm missing the required file it needs. Otherwise, if none of this helped you... then sorry for wasting your time lol

For myself when I have the same issue, I just play the game to see if it works. Even though it might look disabled, sometimes you must play just to check. If not then check your load order in NMM and see if it is checked, or go to the skyrim launcher and click data files which is kinda the same concept like the last one, or sometimes for me is because I'm missing the required file it needs. Otherwise, if none of this helped you... then sorry for wasting your time lol

If i start the game i can see no changes in the game, nothing appears in the load order. I get no question if NMM should overwrite something either.

I can't seem to find the files in the Data folder either, so it seems it doesn't place the files correctly. I might try a manual install at a later time though i really don't want to have to do that :P

Thanks for the reply