Mass Effect Andromeda mod requests

PaulWxm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the Party but Hey Yall.

ive already skipped through most of the mods on here and already made a keyword search but it returned no match.

Im looking for a mod that changes/tweaks the UI in a way that all my missions are displayed in one long list like in the ME's before, with a prefix indicating what planets or comps mission it is ''havarl, voeld, nexus, eos, kesh, liam, cora, peebee etc'' just like it was in ME1, ME2 and ME3. why did they even changed it? i thought it to be so handy, because i think it absolutely sucks that i cant easily see what my last aquirred missions are and have to click through several submenus to get to the corresponding missions and than theyre all mixed up. Anyone knows about a mod like this, is planning on doing something like that or willing to do some kind of contract/freelancing?

I am one of those players that loves Andromeda just as it was originally put out but the developers made one annoying change in response to gamers criticism. They put in the ability to skip the planet approach cinematics with a big box that says TAB SKIP. Every time I see that thing it takes me right out of the game like a splash of cold water on the face. Is it possible to just remove this box? I am not asking to change the cinematics or alter the time. I just don't want to see the stupid TAB SKIP every time I approach a planet.

I know a lot of people want faster and quicker times for getting to the action. I just want to enjoy the feeling of the game and exploring. I actually like those planet approach cinematics.

So I'm playing Mass Effect: Andromeda and generally loving it, I really wish there was a confirmed second game coming out (seemed like it made more than enough money, so silly not to).

Anyway, one thing that's bugging me is the Task: Remnant Data Cores, as the counter is definitely broken as when I realised there were a finite number of cores I checked the list, and while sadly I know I've missed one (Elaaden vault) I've definitely got all the others except for the one on Meridian, but according to the journal entry I'm two cores short (as if I had missed three out of the full eleven, which I definitely haven't).

So I'm wondering, is there a mod I can use to adjust the requirement, give myself an extra core, or a tool I can use to force the counter up to eight so I can get the Meridian one and feel like I didn't completely waste my time trying to do this mission? :D

Thanks so much for the link! Didn't realise gibbed actually did get a release version out, I found some old reddit threads and such about the planned save editor but never any links.

Sadly this doesn't seem to have any quest editing capabilities, so it doesn't enable me to sort this issue; I can give myself more remnant cores (the crafting items), but won't let me increment the remnant data core (quest item) counter, which must be part of the quest itself.

• 1 month later...

@Engalla; Not quite sure what you're asking.

Do you mean the flash of "yellow lightning" that covers the puzzle for a couple seconds? If so, I don't understand what you mean by "too fast for me". Nothing is really happening at that point except that the particular monolith is now active.

If you're talking about what happens when you activate a VAULT, well that's different. I don't know of any mod that "slows things down", but if you switch the Gameplay setting to "Casual", you have plenty of time to take care of things before heading to the surface. :wink:

If you're talking about what happens when you activate a VAULT, well that's different. I don't know of any mod that "slows things down", but if you switch the Gameplay setting to "Casual", you have plenty of time to take care of things before heading to the surface. :wink:

@Thandal

that is the one and thanks for the help i couldnt find that answer anywhere

• 1 month later...

hello, I made an account specifically to ask this question even though I will probably never play ME:A on PC, and will never ask another question besides this one.

SO, basically I want to know what it would take to make and if anyone was interested in making a Quarian Arc DLC MOD based off the novel they put out?

I never buy into hype pre release for any game, but that doesnt mean that I didnt get excited for ME:A. I definitely was excited to play more Mass Effect, but I went into it knowing that it had no connection or hardly any connection to Shepards story. There are so many things left out of the end game, but what was the most disappointing was the little message they gave you from the Quarian Arc and then cancelling all DLC.

If a restored content mod was made available for KotOR II: tSL, then surely the ModGods that you all are, could make a great Quarian Arc DLC MOD.

EDIT: I found some other threads about DLC sized mods, but those were 2 years ago and people were saying it may be possible if the tools were to get better. I dont know jack about modding, so have the tools gotten better?

thank you

Edited by mryeps29