Mass Effect Andromeda mod requests

PaulWxm

Hi

MOD Request?: Is there a mod or is it even possible to make one that would change all the doors on the Tempest to having to be manually opened and then they auto shut again on their own once you walk through?

Thanks!

Edited by Yarazin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Another MOD request: A mod that removes all the randos walking the different Nexus areas. They constantly ruin videos! Walking into things, getting stuck, stopping in the hallway. They are a-holes....

does anyone monitor this thread?

looking for a mod to let me increase the number of supplies or other items i want to buy or sell by more than one at a time. it's annoying when i want to buy 200 copper but have to click it 200 times

@savadrin; No one is "assigned" to any of the Request forums. Mod authors are free to look and they decide if they want to take on something. But it's strictly voluntary on their part. :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya anyone up for fixing the DLC Pathfinder Elite Weapons so that they could have the higher tiers Rank VI - X according to your level? Seems like the posted fixes are out of date. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mod request/some advice: A mod to disable the eye adaptation/auto exposure (when you go from a dark area to a light are and vice versa, and the light gradually gets lighter or darker to the correct level). It's a known bug that it still happens when you press the pause button and it's driving me nuts on Voeld because I like to have a minimal HUD and so use the map a lot. When you come back out of pause the screen is really dark for 10 seconds until it gradually fades up to the correct brightness :(

Alternatively, if anyone could point me in the right direction in Frosty Editor that would be great too. I'm just about finding my way around it changing a few UI and HUD bits and bobs, but something like this I'd need a bit of a pointer I think!