Skyrim modding survey

Quarto

Hi All,

Quick update on the survey. I've had quite a few responses over the past month, but a few more would be really welcome, so I'm still going to keep the survey going for a few more days - more or less until the end of this week, I think. After that, I will be posting about the results here. As I mentioned before, I needed to check with the university ethics committee whether there's any problems with me posting the raw data. Since the data is anonymous, I didn't expect any trouble, and everything indeed went as expected - so yes, I will definitely be sharing the raw data.

As things stand right now, I have just under 300 responses altogether, which is really pretty good given the arduous length of the survey, and the fact that it's narrowly focussed on the most active community members - who are, by definition, the fewest in number. However, because the survey software also saves incomplete responses, the actual usable number of responses complete enough to be useful is lower by about 20-30. So, what I'm saying, is that it would be really awesome if a few more people could fill this out, to drive the total number of good responses closer to 300 :).

I've been sharing the survey on Reddit and a few other forums as well, but in this final stage, I'd really appreciate any additional word-of-mouth help, too - basically, if you know someone you think would be interested in filling out this survey, please let them know!