Game Crashes whenever I try to get close to the AI core.

Derpsterdmad

Hello,

I've played through the game once with no problems. The game worked splendidly and I really enjoyed it.

However, I didn't like the ending much and installed the mods MEHEM and EGM as well as some other very minor mods that changed around some textures. (None of which had to do with EDI or rooms in the Normandy.)

I started up a new game, and suddenly, I can't even get close to the AI core without the game suddenly crashing. That's a real problem, especially since that's where EDI gets her new body.

I've tried repairing the game's original files with Origin then re-installing MEHEM and EGM, and running the auto TOC on both the Mass Effect Mod Manager and ME3 Explorer. Neither have worked.

I'm relatively new to modding, and I may just have an easy fix problem that I'm unaware of. But I need help, either way.

Thanks.

Bummer. MEHEM and EGM are quite stable and if that's it, other than textures, it's very weird.

On the reinstall, to be completely thorough, I usually uninstall, delete the entire contents of the ME3 install folder, then install again, MEHEM/EGM, textures, and then give it a go. I know that can be super annoying but sometimes a completely clean build is needed.

• 2 months later...