Heavy Traffic ×

Greetings fellow Skyrim fans,

Following the release of Enderal i have come to realise the capabilities of modding and creating skyrim content.

As an avid Skyrim fan, and a gamer so desparate for a good, enjoyable survival game, I wondered why it has not been done?.

The capabilities are there, i have seen many amazing survival mods for the game and even a multiplayer mod that appears to work very well and it is still improving.

Although when i say survival, i dont mean the enraging, stressful and actually boring gameplay of games such as Rust and such like, where the community is poisonous. I've played many survival games and i know what is good and bad about them.

My idea of a great survival game in skyrim; Realistic, real location, viking/medieval etc era based role playing with all survival aspects of mods already created such as camping, crafting, hunting, fishing, finance, faction based, with ever changing scenarios and world events based on faction actions or even player actions with diplomacy and all that good stuff. Where consequences and actions really mean something and overpowered players are non existent.

where the character really feels like its yours and when you work hard you reap the rewards.

Ive seen what content creators of skyrim are made of, ive seen what they can do. It just needs to be sown together to create and really great survival based skyrim adventure with its own story and layout.

I know many people will start to reference games with most of these things, but i think skyrim has real potential for this sort of game style. I dont have the time to fully explain my vision for a survival skyrim, but i genuinely think it could be done.

It may seem like a lot, but most of it has already been made.

I hope im not the only one with this urge!!.