• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DragonConspiracy

DragonConspiracy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

The gold bars are placed in the Sierra Madre volt next to the vending machine as if Vera was supposed to use them to buy stuff, prewar money as well, but you cant.

So could some one make a mod placing a vending machine code to be able to sell bold bars and prewar money and place it next to the gold? Don't consider this a cheat but it will mean you wont need to carry all the gold with you when you run for the exit. Thanks for reading.

oscarvdhooft

oscarvdhooft

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

The gold bars are placed in the Sierra Madre volt next to the vending machine as if Vera was supposed to use them to buy stuff, prewar money as well, but you cant.

So could some one make a mod placing a vending machine code to be able to sell bold bars and prewar money and place it next to the gold? Don't consider this a cheat but it will mean you wont need to carry all the gold with you when you run for the exit. Thanks for reading.

I could probably do this. How many chips per gold bar and pre-war money you want?

CristinaPerry

CristinaPerry

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I need to ask something can i sell my gold there over near the vending machine ?

ntelinatsos

ntelinatsos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

if the problem is that you can't take all the gold with you and leave, one good alternative solution is this mod https://www.nexusmod...egas/mods/59592

i used this one too, it makes the gold bars weight 0.7 pound each, so you can carry them all with you in the exit 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gold

Page loaded in: 0.995 seconds