Are You True to the Viking way?

Deleted54170User

:woot: Find out what your True Viking name is. :D

Find out if you've got what it takes to play Skyrim: Special Edition.

BEWARE! This page is not for the faint of head or weak heart. It is for fun BEWARE!

BEWARE! This post may get moved because it isn't in the LOUNGE OFF TOPIC thread. BEWARE!

BEWARE! You may laugh a lot.

BEWARE! Young and Old might find this site interesting enough to want to join up with a bunch of interesting people. People who dress up like Vikings used to when Vikings were living in the cold places, roaming the oceans in wooden ships with dragon heads attached to the ships forward pointy end. BEWARE! You may find People Who Dare play around with anachronisms a lot. If you decide to attend one of the meets make sure you have lots of medical insurance.

:verymad: BEWARE! :devil:

I found the website while looking for a way to learn the Viking name my real name would be like.

I was really bored at the time.

I do not have any affiliation with the people at this website, nor is this an endorsement to earn perks.

You may or may not agree with what I seem to think about the website.
Don't blame me if you look at the page and have any kind of Fun or get fumes enough to fire up flames with.

Did you look at the page and see what your results would be?

The page has a space for you to type your name, or any name. Then it includes a bunch of mulitiple questions I think they might of gotten some advice from the Monty Python troupe for answers.

I recall there is something about tea/wine/mead/ etc..

At least; Boredom gets doused with a bit of humor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The games with Viking characters are still Great!

If you are getting started with one of the games and planning a Viking type character,

this website with "Find your Viking Name!" can be a fun way to find a name for the character.

For those who:

1.) Think they are Brave.

2.) Think they are Real Tough.

3.) Or, even, EVIL.

The test will let you know the real Inner You too!

You know; a lot of us don't know how to, even, think in the Viking language, much less read it or speak it.

Are you interested in thinking of a good name for a Morrowind character (Parent of the three following games), Oblivion, Skyrim, Skyrim SE character. :pirate: :geek: :laugh:

Type any name in the name bar, it doesn't have to be your name, and it will translate it to Viking. :happy:

:geek:

Take the test and find out what kind of character your Viking game Character will be.

:huh:

If you want to know what your name would be translated to in Viking make sure to be honest the first time.

And if you can't be sure about how honest you can be...

Choose your answers wisely.

:devil:

Name: Jón Oakenhawk

I liked the last line:

"People tend to treat you like a doormat, generally because they know they can get away with it. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking."

I guess I should kill more people?.......