Are You True to the Viking way?

Deleted54170User

Hm? I think it is a good strong name Jón Oakenhawk for a Viking name.

You have a name that suggests a master of a fast Viking attack ship that sails, swiftly over the water, like a Hawk.

And to add more interesting thoughts I have had occur to me, for your amusement, the Oak tree is used for wooden ship building like the Vikings built. It is an ancient craft and not many still do it.

Oh! One more interesting note occurred to me, "a Hawk does kill its prey".

If you start killing more people, in the game you play, your reputation might be that people may love :wub: to hate :mad: you. Or, just, fear and hate you allot??? :down:

Viking Ships

Már Madbear

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

I chose a different name to create a name for Skyrim: SE. An ice cold blooded Viking was what I was looking for.

I answered the questions differently to see what my new one would be. It was, so, not like anything I expected. Worse thing was, neither was my first choice, or my third.

Can anyone imagine them self like this:

My first and most innocent childlike response got me this.

Your Viking Name is...

Dufniall the Horrible

Your Viking Personality: You are the quintessential Viking. You are the reason civilized nations tremble in fear. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. The only people who trust you completely are the ones who've never met you.

Yup! That's my Boy!